Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
Copyrights of all research papers published in Journal of the Hamdard Islamicus are held by the Hamdard Foundation . However, as the Hamdard Islamicus follows Budapest Open Access Initiative for global exchange of knowledge, readers are freely allowed to download, read and print the full text papers of Historicus without prior permission from the PHS or the author as long as they acknowledge/cite the Historicus as original source.
Research papers submitted to Hamdard Islamicusshould be original and should not be under consideration to some other publisher at the same time. Authors warrant that they are the sole owner of their research work and their submission is not an infringement of any copyright, trade secret or other proprietary rights and will indemnify the society of any breach of such warranty.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.