THE ROMANTIC INTERPRETATION OF RELIGION
In the article the romantic interpretation of religion, the philosophic approach of romantics to God is analyzing by example of European and Eastern romanticism representatives. It is the most important problem provoking interest in the philosophy of given universal social-cultural trend. Substantiating the idea that God in romantics is more mystic than the subject of theology, the author notes that, God performs in representatives of the given trend as the symbol of absolute truth, supreme justice, harmony beauty, spiritual ideal.
2. Hussein Javid. Complete works. Baku, 2001, v.3, 220p.
3. V.M.Jirmunskiy. German romanticism and modern mystic. StP, 1996.
4. The literary manifests of West-European romantics. Moscow, MSU, 1980, 683p.
5. A.V.Lukyanov, M.A.Pushkareva. German classical philosophy of religion. Teaching aid. Publish.Bash.SU, Ufa, 2002, 230p.
6. Reale J.Antiserri D. Реале Western philosophy from background to nowadays. V.4 (From Romanticism up to present). TOOTK “Petropolis” StP, 1997, 880p.
7. Novalis: Philosophical Writings. New York 1997.
8. Schelling F.W.J. Stuttgarter Privatvorlesungen. Torino, 1973, S- 85-110.
9. Muhammad Abdul-Hajj, Tradition and English and American Influence in Arabic Romantic Poetry, Oxford, 1973, p. 354.
10.Gibran K. Sand and Foam. New York. Alfred A. Knopf, 2000,82 p.